Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Joe Perry in Bad Shape

BruceM

I read a recent update that he is in stable condition and the press release said that he “suffered from shortness of breath”.  When you’re non-responsive and paramedics work on you for 40 minutes in the dressing room and intubate you, that’s a bit more serious than “shortness of breath”.

1 hour ago, cmatthes said:

I read a recent update that he is in stable condition and the press release said that he “suffered from shortness of breath”.  When you’re non-responsive and paramedics work on you for 40 minutes in the dressing room and intubate you, that’s a bit more serious than “shortness of breath”.

+1!  Paramedics don't intubate if you ARE breathing, that's for sure.

That’s twice in about a year he’s gone down on stage or right after. Hope he takes the time needed to recover. As someone who is not that much younger than him, you don’t walk things off in a few days anymore. 

25 minutes ago, princeofdarkness56 said:

That’s twice in about a year he’s gone down on stage or right after. Hope he takes the time needed to recover. As someone who is not that much younger than him, you don’t walk things off in a few days anymore. 

So, what you're saying is, same old song and dance?

7 minutes ago, kizanski said:

This news doesn't exactly elicit a sweet emotion...

19 minutes ago, kizanski said:

I'm sure he'll be back in the saddle again soon.

10 hours ago, FrettyMcgee said:

The comment section on TMZ makes me want to nuke the planet and start over again.  Or better yet, just leave it for the animals. 

Make that the comment section of any website. Or the content of any message board. Or the entire internet.

4 minutes ago, gtrdaddy said:

When he arrived at the ER, the doctors asked the nurse where is the patient and she said walk this way.

He wanted to check out a few hours after he got there. The doctor just looked at him and said "get a grip".

1 hour ago, gtrdaddy said:

When he arrived at the ER, the doctors asked the nurse where is the patient and she said walk this way.

Feel bad for Joe. He’s between a Rock and a Hard Place. 

52 minutes ago, princeofdarkness56 said:

Feel bad for Joe. He’s between a Rock and a Hard Place. 

He didn’t play on that album.. just sayin’

I hope he takes it easy and gets some rest,   he's a Massachusetts national treasure...   

I know he partied a lot,  but seems like he did a great job managing that in his later years.  

Archived