Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Joe Perry in Bad Shape

BruceM

We are all dying, some faster, some slower, Joe is no different than anyone other than Lemmy, i thought Lemmy would outlast us all. 

Guess i was wrong.

15 hours ago, JohnnyThunders said:

We are all dying, some faster, some slower, Joe is no different than anyone other than Lemmy, i thought Lemmy would outlast us all. 

Guess i was wrong.

I'd never thought I'd miss him as much as I do. For me it was like a whole era died when he passed. I feel a deep deep sadness.  He was supposed to always be there. Come to town every second year for a gig, release an album. No more Lemmy, no more Motörhead. It's tough to deal with on a spiritual level. 

10 minutes ago, Disturber said:

I'd never thought I'd miss him as much as I do. For me it was like a whole era died when he passed. I feel a deep deep sadness.  He was supposed to always be there. Come to town every second year for a gig, release an album. No more Lemmy, no more Motörhead. It's tough to deal with on a spiritual level. 

My real gutpunches were Phil Lynott and, then, Gary Moore.  My two favorites and alumnus of my favorite band.

On 11/29/2018 at 1:36 PM, The Shark said:

My real gutpunches were Phil Lynott and, then, Gary Moore.  My two favorites and alumnus of my favorite band.

I miss Phil for the music. I miss Lemmy because he was the end of an era.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2018 at 2:38 PM, crunchee said:

+1!  Paramedics don't intubate if you ARE breathing, that's for sure.

patient is intubated if they can't protect their own airway and/or are not breathing

Archived