Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Davy Knowles Rams Head 2017

bubs_42

My buddy Doug and I are at CME a while back and between trying out LP's, I leaned over to him and say "I'd feel bad if I didn't tell you Davy Knowles was standing right behind you." , he turns and looks, then leans over to me and says "I'd feel bad if I told you I knew he was.". LOL

66 Tele into an East Duality (I think the 50) into a KW 2x10 Cab. 

I was at that Annapolis show!  Don't remember his guitar being out of tune though.  I've seen Davy over a dozen times and he's fantastic.  I just saw him do the Rory Gallagher set with Rory's old bandmates...killer!

@cmatthes i'd love to catch his Rory set, but Davy lives in Chicago and the local stops at The Space are always sold out and I haven't been able to get tickets. I did see Davy in Bloomington,IL  a couple of years back and he was great. My wife even enjoyed the show he put on. 

22 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

...finish the sentence, dear murkat.....

He doesn't have too, I know what he is talking about LOL . ;) 

21 hours ago, gtrdaddy said:

@bubs_42 Love the Duality sound. 

On another note, do you think he’s happy knowing that the Back Door Slam is no longer behind him?

He is very happy with the friends he has made in Chicago that are now backing him up. The Back Door Slam songs live on and continue to evolve with Davy as he evolves. 

Archived