Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Reverend Hellhound 1x12 Combo, NOS - Now $600 shipped

EDIT 30 MAY: now $600 shipped.

EDIT 25 APR: dropped the price by $100 - now $650 shipped.

Up for sale is a Reverend Hellhound 40/60 combo.

I purchased this amp NOS from a dealer last year - it was sitting in its original shipping box in the back of a music store for over a decade.

I've played it sparingly and it has never left my smoke/pet free home practice room. It sounds great and is incredibly versatile. 

Includes the original Reverend amp cover.

Price is $600 shipped - payment via USPS Money Order, Paypal (certified addresses only and we split the fees), or a personal check if we've had successful deals in the past.

Buyers in Alaska/Hawaii will pay any additional shipping charges over $50. USA deals only, please. (I may consider shipping to Canada)

Not interested in trades.

I have lots of references here and my Ebay rating is 100% perfect over 372 transactions (username - Bluesking89)

I also have a Reverend Drivetrain II coming up for sale - I'd be willing to do a package price.

This is the later version with the smooth black tolex. I can't find a mark on it - it even smells new.

HH1.jpg

3 minutes ago, currypowder said:

I've heard nothing but good things about those. Seems like a ton of amp. 

FWIW, I think I bought my very first Hamer from you, a 90s P90 Special. Thanks for sending me down the rabbit hole. 

My pleasure! Those are great guitars and I'm still playing P90s today.

Ernie is right - these are fantastic amps. 

I do maintain that the Hellhound is one of the great amps of our time - they can cover just about anything, have a good record of reliability, and are reasonably priced. They can hold their own against other (and usually more expensive) amps and really sound good at practice levels.

BTW,  I'm keeping a 1995 Budda Twinmaster 2x10 combo as my lone amp - thus the reason for placing the Hellhound up for sale. I usually wonder what a seller might be keeping when they put up a "great" amp on the selling block, so I thought I'd share. For my taste, the screaming Twinmaster is my desert island amp.

Anyway, I hope this one stays within the friendly confines of the HFC.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2018 at 6:19 AM, santellavision said:

Those are KILLER amps!!! GLWTS!

I own both a Reverend Goblin and a Kingsnake. I've been using both of these amps in my recent gigs as it's more appropiate for the cover band music that I've been playing lately than my high gain, multi-channel combo or amp heads. The Hellhound should fulfill someone's need for a clean pedal platform tube combo amp. Good luck with your sale, Bluesking!

Guitar George

1 hour ago, Hamer95USA said:

I own both a Reverend Goblin and a Kingsnake. I've been using both of these amps in my recent gigs as it's more appropiate for the cover band music that I've been playing lately than my high gain, multi-channel combo or amp heads. The Hellhound should fulfill someone's need for a clean pedal platform tube combo amp. Good luck with your sale, Bluesking!

Guitar George

Thanks, Guitar George.

I will add that the overdrive tones are pretty great, too. 

• 1 month later...

Lotta amp for $600.00... if I didn’t have a dozen amps and still building them I’d love to give this one a ride... It’ll sell quick at that price!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived