Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: 2007 Hamer Talladega (Vintage Orange) SOLD

I'll think back unfondly about selling this but it just isn't getting played.

Up for sell is my 2007 Hamer Talladega in Vintage Orange (the only one I've seen in this color).  This guitar is in excellent condition with only a few blemishes/wear related items to note and that I've tried to capture in the pictures and bulleted below.  Nothing impacts the structural performance or playability of the guitar.  Please ask ALL questions before purchase.  The guitar is about 8/8.5 out of 10.

This guitar currently has a set of Wagner (WCR) CherryBuckers (classic Hamer Cream/Reverse Zebra) with push/pull pots to split both the neck and bridge pickups; the volume nob splits the bridge and the tone nob splits the neck.  There is also a treble-bleed installed to help retain the highs when adjusting down the volume nob.

This sell includes the original Seymour Duncan DDs, the COA and Welcome Card, and the original Hamer hardshell case.

I just restrung with a set of D'addario 10's last night.  

The guitar sounds amazing - both acoustically and through any of my amps. It will make someone a very nice, professional and stage-ready guitar.  The guitar and fretboard could use a nice cleaning.

List of known blemishes/wear related details captured in the pictures:

• 2 small impressions on the top near the edge closest to the strap button
  • Surface scuffing, swirling on the back of the guitar
  • Minor scuffing on the hardshell case
  • Minor oxidation on the Seymour Duncan DDs
  • Minor fretware
  • Volume knob has crystallization in the center

SOLD.  I'd like to sell in the 48 contiguous US states if possible - although I will entertain serious international buyers.

2.jpg

back.jpg

backa.jpg

case.jpg

COA.jpg

DDs.jpg

DDsback.jpg

DDslead.jpg

dents.jpg

fretwear.jpg

full.jpg

fulla.jpg