Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB Sunburst Archtop Custom

Thanks for the tip.  I called and left them a voicemail to consider sold if they still have it.  Thank you ...fingers crossed.

That guitar is tremendously undervalued and I’d be shocked if it’s available to me.  Other leads are still welcome.

Well, did you get it?

On 11/22/2018 at 5:48 AM, mirrorimij said:

Thanks.  It’s driving me crazy that I don’t see a way to add it to the cart and buy the damn thing.  

The waiting truly is the hardest part. Hope they are open tomorrow. 

Just now, 0054 said:

Stike would know, open it up! C'mon, it's warm in Nashville, and not freezing here, We are all waiting on you!!

He'd probably know better than me what months the nitro. to 4108 transition were.

Curiosity got the best of me (damn you Stike).  I am not sure of the transition date from nitro.  The guitar was described as “almost mint” and I agree. It has a slight bit of Hameritis but otherwise looks almost unplayed.  Case is mint with original warranty card and case key plus the catalog with the Modern Vintage ads I was looking for.  I stole it at $995.  

F9E7DD45-881F-470D-BC3D-CD4CA6445C42.jpeg

1 hour ago, mirrorimij said:

Curiosity got the best of me (damn you Stike).  I am not sure of the transition date from nitro.  The guitar was described as “almost mint” and I agree. It has a slight bit of Hameritis but otherwise looks almost unplayed.  Case is mint with original warranty card and case key plus the catalog with the Modern Vintage ads I was looking for.  I stole it at $995.  

F9E7DD45-881F-470D-BC3D-CD4CA6445C42.jpeg

That's a really sweet deal, congrats!

I would describe the neck as a medium profile.  I was expecting it to feel slimmer but it seems pretty normal to me.  I emailed Walter Carter to thank him and I said I couldn’t believe I could buy this for that price. It was on consignment for $1500 originally, then $1200 then the seller panicked and dropped the price.  He said there were 3 people lined up behind me.....good thing I left that message and called with the credit card about 10 minutes before he opened last Friday.

That was my “Black Friday” deal.  

Archived