Hamer Fan Club Message Center

VoxBucko

Hello Folks! 

I'm looking forward to learning more about Hamer instruments and the wild people who play them. :)

My first American made guitar was a brand new 1995 Aztec gold Eclipse with SD mini hums. Unfortunately I traded it in 2002. I know! a stupid thing to do.  On the bright side, I learned to appreciate the craftsmanship of Hamer and I am looking to try another one.  Wish me luck. 

Do you have any pics of that Eclipse??? I have never seen one in Aztec.

..and BTW, welcome to the coolest guitar and music forum on the planet.

Your wallet is in danger. You will have plenty of opportunities to find some "really nice" Hamers here!

I have pretty much lost track of how many I have bought AND sold hereabouts......

1 hour ago, ArnieZ said:

get out while you can😃

arniez

What Arnie said 😀

But seriously folks, welcome to another St. Louisan.  I'm an escapee myself, but I still consider it to be home.  Oh, and your wallet is about to undergo a serious weight loss regimen.

Welcome aboard. Allow me to be the first to offer to take any Californian LE's off your hands for the board-approved $350. You're welcome. ;)

Welcome around! We here are the coolest guitar fans in the world, indeed —you’ll notice immediately!

17 hours ago, killerteddybear said:

Where's my nurse??

^And see? You were right when you said we were wild. Where’s *my* nurse? And my flight attendant? I want them both right here and right now! :rolleyes:

Welcome to THE place for Hamer buying and information. Others have said it and I will add: no question, hands down, this is the best guitar forum there is.

Looking at your avatar, I'll add that I'm happy you survived whatever horrible accident you were in.

2 minutes ago, tommy p said:

Welcome to THE place for Hamer buying and information. Others have said it and I will add: no question, hands down, this is the best guitar there is.

Looking at your avatar, I'll add that I'm happy you survived whatever horrible accident you were in.

Lots of great folks here, lots of great knowledge and not just about Hamer.  

Thanks everyone! I'm happy to be here. In fact, I do know where my old Eclipse is, I found it in my old boss' basement when I went over there to jam. That was about 7 years after I sold it.  Weird! If my tax return is healthy, I will be making him an offer.

3 hours ago, VoxBucko said:

Weird! If my tax return is healthy, I will be making him an offer.

Not weird, just go ahead and give it a try as you'd been trying to obtain an account for the HFC boards. Simply the right decision. Welcome to the HFC!

Archived