Hamer Fan Club Message Center

lol: dream guitar for dream price

I didn't realize Germany has such a Crack problem.

The seller says it all actually. It's kind of a Brit guy seemingly located in Cologne. He sell's all kind of pricey guitars mostly having flaws or being incomplete. For those keen enough complaining in the feedback, he's having a shitload of rants to unload on them. I always wonder he's still on on Ebay after more than a decade of rants. At least I know him being there under the same account name for very long. Surprisingly, he always had some Hamers in store.

in comparison to this their "Scarab" is a very "special offer"... (Allready years on market..)

(Where do they get all this firewood...)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/80s-HAMER-SCARAB-made-in-USA/173654783745?hash=item286ea1b701:g:UEkAAOSw5nFawpxE:rk:14:pf:0

1 minute ago, Steve Haynie said:

That Scarab was probably first posted on eBay using Windows 95.

Haha...

I stumbled across them looking for a case for my Kramer DMZ. The one I found there for a "dream price" is still for sale. Found one in good condition for a reasonable price.

There are funny stories about this shop on the web.

I'm always confused what motivates some of these people to keep trying for the fantasy price. There are some Craigslist sellers in my area that have had variations on the same ad for years. My personal favorite is a guy who is liquidating his collection because he's moving... Same story for at least 3 years that I know of! I'm thinking he could have carried every single guitar to his new home by now... On foot! 

It's even more baffling on eBay: aren't they charging him for the ad? 

Nicely messed up! The guy put a lot of work in this "customizing"... That you have to pay for, of course!!

Archived