Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Pedal Palooza 4 light

Pedal Palooza 4 mini
Got a few things that are not being used. I've actually decided to quit my current band and start a new blues band, so more gear to come. Some have original boxes. No Velcro Unless noted. Shipping and PayPal included for all. (A PayPal gift would be nice if you know me around here - Thx)

Pedals1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------
One Control - Xanagama ‘Tail Loop’ 3 Loop Plus Tuner/Mute EFX Loop box.
Great for keeping noisy pedals out of you signal path. I used it to have access to the most used pedals right at the bottom of my board. Excellent condition. I’m the original owner, all jacks, switches and LEDs work perfectly – no issues. These are simple, clean, completely ‘true bypass’ units. And they also add extra 9v outs. You feed one 9v in and it has three 9v outs – nice bonus. Approx 10” x 2”
Original factory Velcro on the bottom. 
$95.

Loop2.jpg
LovePedal Pickle Vibe
Awesome, simple Univibe. Killer tone, check the reviews, they are stellar!
Nice small size enclosure. It’s preset for the perfect tone, just adjust the rate. Excellent Condition, Velcro on the bottom. 
True Bypass
$95. 

Pickle2.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------
JHS Buffer
Simple, line buffer to keep your full tone from the pedalboard to your amp.
$50.

JHS.jpg

TC Electronic's Sub 'N' Up Octaver pedal has the power to turn your guitar tone into a ringing 12-string, a mammoth synth-style tone, and still offer plenty of control to create your very own soundscapes. Glistening upper octaves and earth-shaking lows are dialed in with the Up, Sub, and Sub 2 knobs. You can expand the tone with added effects, download artist Sub 'N' Up patches, and create your very own presets with TC's revolutionary TonePrint smartphone app and software. 
$80.

Sub1.jpg

--------------------------------------------
Chase Tone Red Velvet Fuzz - SOLD!!!!!
Donner Flanger - SOLD!!!!
XVive Golden Brownie Marshall Overdrive - SOLD!!!
NUX Solid Studio I.R. Speaker, Mic and Power amp Simulator - SOLD!!!

------------------------------------------------------

Brownie1.jpg

Archived