Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Fender 52 AVRI Tele natural relic for sale or trade

52 AVRI Telecaster. Everything works great. There are a few dings and light scratching and some laquer rub off along the neck due to sweaty hands. (not mine). The pictures show the main blems and upon inspection you can see some top layer scratching on the back and near the control plate. None of these dings or scratches are through the paint. The laquer wear along the neck is not able to be felt in any way it is just visibly noticeable. Plays great, sounds great, all stock with case candy. Guitar was manufactured in January 2012 which was the end of the AVRI period. After that it went to the AV series. The pickups have the A3 magnets I believe. Sale price is $1,200 or would trade for preferably a double humbucker guitar, maybe a strat or 335 type. I can add a few hundred in cash for the right guitar.

AQoYoxE.jpg6MnrGj2.jpgVgPhhhu.jpg90QNonQ.jpgc9VKaJj.jpgG3a7KRw.jpguAkjI4R.jpgvNCE4uS.jpg

A4uCECXG.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Very Nice Guitars.. I still have one also...

006.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2018 at 5:59 PM, custom53 said:

Very Nice Guitars.. I still have one also...

006.JPG

Slight derail bump - Classic 50 head? Didn't know of such a thing. Cool! 

Lovely Tele. Good luck on the sale/trade mightymole

4 hours ago, Sugartune said:

Slight derail bump - Classic 50 head? Didn't know of such a thing. Cool! 

Lovely Tele. Good luck on the sale/trade mightymole

Peavey Classic 100.. I had a Classic 50 and liked it so much that is why I went with the 100..!

Great Amp..! And my favorite Telecaster was a MIJ 50th anniversary, with double binding that matched the pick guard..

Tele 50th MIJ.jpg

And another Great Under Rated Peavey Amp was my 1980's 120 watt Peavey Butcher...!

Peavey 2.jpg

Archived