Hamer Fan Club Message Center

It’s been a while, I’m back...

Travis

2 hours ago, Ting Ho Dung said:

Are you the "Wrong Hole" guy. I remember you, lol. God I miss the sigs. 

Ha!  Yeah, I had that in my sig years ago. I wasn’t the one who said it originally but I was able to witness it personally...

2 hours ago, Travis said:

Ha!  Yeah, I had that in my sig years ago. I wasn’t the one who said it originally but I was able to witness it personally...

It was @veatch wasn't it? You, Me, Veatch and BCRGreg hung out after the Chicago HFC Event and it is still one of my fondest memories. 

It was much better than the second one, veatch and I stopped for Mexican before meeting up with McChris and Kiz. That did not end well for me, it was memorable for not for the same reasons. LOL

26 minutes ago, bubs_42 said:

It was @veatch wasn't it? You, Me, Veatch and BCRGreg hung out after the Chicago HFC Event and it is still one of my fondest memories. 

It was much better than the second one, veatch and I stopped for Mexican before meeting up with McChris and Kiz. That did not end well for me, it was memorable for not for the same reasons. LOL

Yes, it was. We went and grabbed portillos next to the rock and roll McDonald’s. 

That was also the same day I met my now wife and mother to my son (earlier in the day before the HFC event). It was a day full of fondness memories for me as well. 

2 hours ago, Travis said:

Yes, it was. We went and grabbed portillos next to the rock and roll McDonald’s. 

That was also the same day I met my now wife and mother to my son (earlier in the day before the HFC event). It was a day full of fondness memories for me as well. 

God I wish I could meet a new wife so easily. 

Archived