Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Speaking of missing members

28 minutes ago, BubbaVO said:

Blue White & Red?

She moved to Florida. I’m in contact with her. I’ll let her know and she might come around to say hi.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

I am already there with the ****ing gout. Gotta monitor the beer and beef intake......

Ooof.... Sorry to hear this. I had gout after taking Hydrochlorothiazide for hypertension. No fun. Never got it from drinking beer but it may have had a contributing factor combined with the drug. Good luck. Gout is so painful. A friend of mine told me that Prednisone will take it away. I had some here for a dog I treated for heartworms several years ago but haven't tried it myself. You may want to speak to your doctor about it. 

4 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

I am already there with the ****ing gout. Gotta monitor the beer and beef intake......

My dad is suffering from gout. Yeah, he’s actually watching his protein intake... but beer? 😏 I don’t know, but well, he’s more of a Jack Daniel’s type of guy.

2 hours ago, Ting Ho Dung said:

Ooof.... Sorry to hear this. I had gout after taking Hydrochlorothiazide for hypertension. No fun. Never got it from drinking beer but it may have had a contributing factor combined with the drug. Good luck. Gout is so painful. A friend of mine told me that Prednisone will take it away. I had some here for a dog I treated for heartworms several years ago but haven't tried it myself. You may want to speak to your doctor about it. 

ALLOPURINOL is my friend...

Actually, I miss Zenmindbeginner posting. Although I know he is brewing something cool in the background. His playing and composing is fabulous. Never mind his videoing skills. Might give him a call. Wanted to do that anyway.

34 minutes ago, PFunk said:

^^^ This is a misery avoider ^^^

They handed me a list of "consumables" that contributed to gout.  I didn't drink beer.  I didn't eat tons of red meat.  I didn't eat tons of shell fish.  I didn't eat dark leafy vegetables.  But I did drink whiskey.

I had bouts of gout every three months for about two years.  Tax Season 2015 was the worst.  My last flare-up lasted, according to my journal, from March 3rd until my birthday on March 28th.  I started the "drug" on March 23rd, 2015.  I haven't had a flare-up since. Thank God.

Gonna start a post in the outer circle about gout to stop this train derailment. Gimmie a min or two. 

Also what happened to jem, nocturne guitars? His sites gone too. 

(Back on track...oh yeah.....)😎

53 minutes ago, cspot said:

Gonna start a post in the outer circle about gout to stop this train derailment. Gimmie a min or two. 

Also what happened to jem, nocturne guitars? His sites gone too. 

(Back on track...oh yeah.....)😎

Oh, sorry.  "Derailment" never happens here...

20 hours ago, FGJ said:

For some reason I feel like I've been around a while and I visit a couple times a day, and I only have less than 1500 posts... And I still feel like I comment too much. And then I see people with a bazillion comments and I wonder how anyone has that much to say.

Those nekkid women, jokes and cat videos add up...

3 hours ago, tomteriffic said:

Ana is alive and well and living in Montreal with her husband and lovely son who is growing like a weed.

Great to hear. I remember they wanted to move somewhere. But that’s, ups, years ago.

On 12/2/2018 at 5:35 PM, gtrdaddy said:

Jeff had commented that he was planning on pulling a Feynman, selling off everything and “getting out.” 

I've been only intermittantly here the last 3-4 years.  Missed that one.

On 12/2/2018 at 9:23 PM, FGJ said:

Another five years and this place with have dwindled down to five old guys complaining about Gibson and their problems with gout.

V37b9Qp.jpg

Archived