Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer Standard USA Custom Order 2006 Gold-Top

Looking at this I keep hearing the Goldfinger  theme song running thru my head and thinking Oddjobs hat should be included as extra protection. 

I wonder if Pussy Galore comes with this guitar or is that just a automatic bonus with this guitar?  😎 

5 hours ago, cynic said:

Wow....it was a BCR Greg photo of that guitar that first brought me to the HFC.  I REALLY wish I'd bought it when Tom was selling it years ago.

STGTbody-1.jpg

WOW!    REAL classy! Love it!:wub:

Wow, I know that asking ain't getting, but it looks like I might have let that one go too cheap.   Hated to let it go at all.  AFAIK, this was the first Hamer with the more coppery goldtop color. For whatever it's worth, if you're thinking about it, this one rips.  First time I strapped it on it wanted to take me to Texas, Chicago and LA all at once.

Having a butcher-block Blitz and a non-chambered Standard, the chambered guitar takes some 'getting-used-to', feel-wise.  It's like it's missing wood.....

IMO, the quintessential, defining Hamer model, even if it borrowed heavily (totally) from the Gibby Explorer. Either way, it's gone now. Someone snagged it!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived