Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Solid, 5/4, flamed and book-matched, big leaf Maple body (darker amber finish), Birdseye neck with Pao Ferro finger board, working onboard Copeland TC300 active 3 band EQ, matched set of original Seymour Duncan pickups, Sperzel locking tuners, ABM roller tremolo with arm, Lubritrak nut, matching headstock finish with large “Hamer” logo, satin nickel hardware, and comes with a very nice, heavy duty faux snakeskin, non-factory hard case. 

This case is unusually stout and heavy and fits this guitar like a glove.  Note:  the case interior has a faint smell of some sort of manly air freshener (sandalwood?) - no Michael, it is not from herb or patchouli.  :D   Its not smoke or anything close - it doesn’t bother me at all, but it is there.

This had a fret dress and professional setup when I bought it.  It has not been played enough since then to have any fretwear.  The frets are in excellent overall condition.

Other than very faint swirling and light tarnishing on the bridge and neckplate, I could find no notable blemishes on this guitar.  This is all original and as nice a Vintage S as you can find anywhere.  It is truly a collector grade Vintage S, no issues guitar that plays like a Hamer.

Sorry, no trades and sale to the CONUS only.

I’ll post photos here tomorrow.

$1400 shipped to your door.  Payment is cashiers or personal check.

20181208_125704.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

20181208_125730.jpg

I tried to get a more accurate color rendering in the natural  sunlight, but it actually lightened it up some.   My photography skills flat suck - sorry. 

The shade of amber on this Vintage S is a bit darker in room/natural light.  The flames wrap all the way around the guitar and look REALLY deep - because they are!

That is one badassed ride...

• 3 months later...

Archived