Hamer Fan Club Message Center

For sale: 1993 Hamer USA Special TV Yellow

Hey all, I've got a guitar on Reverb right now and a Hamer loyalist sent me a message and encouraged me to show it off here.  I don't know a ton about it but it plays great and sounds amazing. I've seen these go for a few different prices, I'm asking $1,200 plus shipping (estimated 35 for the continental US).  I've seen one sell for less and a few asking quite a bit more so I think it is a fair price.  I'm willing to do local deals in Cincinnati, Ohio or I can ship to anywhere within reason.  Let me know if you're interested or if there is a better place to sell!

https://reverb.com/item/17377922-hamer-usa-special-tv-yellow

20181207_122146-min.jpg

Mrjamiam - it is gold hardware, I'm not the original owner so someone may have upgraded but it would seem like an odd choice. I haven't seen it on other guitars either, not sure what to conclude! 

I'm not a fan of the TV yellow but I get so many compliments on it that I feel like I'm definitely in the minority. 

The upgrade to Gold Hardware was an available option back then.  I think it added between $50-$100 to the selling price, depending on discounts.  One way to tell would be if the back of the Schaller tuners has a Hamer logo...

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, TheMTJ said:

Got an offer for $850, should I take it or does that seem a tad too low?

Hold out... That's a really nice guitar, personally I wouldn't take anything less than $1,100 for it~

Unless I pm you with s $850 offer... then you must accept it 😆

I love the yellow. I've also been wondering about current pricing on these. They used to be cheap now asking prices on these (and other Hamers it seems) have gone way up. I've considered selling mine but I take it out of the case and fall back in love. GLWTS.

Archived