Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Red Witch Pedals Lifetime Deal

Red Witch Pedals has a new concept in pedal sales.

Sign up for a lifetime deal and get 15 pedals now!! Then, 1 of every new pedal they create forever as soon as they come out. (Well, at least until they go out-of-business-haha) They say they will have 4 new pedals next year.  Plus, two Skype tone tuning sessions with Red Witch founder Ben Fulton. The deal... $1,999. 

Actually, kind of interesting sales concept. Their pedals are really great. I own a few and love them. 

https://mailchi.mp/103a7576f498/do-you-want-free-pedals-for-life-from-red-witch?e=f94875ef7b

08775171-f12c-45a3-940d-7a3d5e583b7d.jpg

Yeah, I’m giving some thought to this. Like some marketing schemes, it has the potential to go south if the company goes, too. 

On the other hand, you DO get $2500 worth of gear for the intro price and the prospect of getting new pedals at no further cost is intriguing. I must stew on this for a while...

11 minutes ago, scottcald said:

That could be a good deal for a pedal-colic.  I think it sounds like they need some cash flow and have some stock sitting. 

Agreed.  For the right player it's awesome.  For me, I'd use three or four intermittently and the rest would sit unused in a drawer.

I have three of their pedals, all purchased during the 50% off sales they seem to have fairly often.

I've never heard of these, but looking at the smaller ones and seeing "plug it in for 4 hours and it charges for xx hours of use" if pretty damned cool. The Clean Boost is 300 hours!

15 hours ago, Armitage said:

That just screams "we're going under and trying to collect as much cash as possible" to me...

I got that feeling, too.

If you're a pedal hound and into Red Witch pedals, it would be a great way to try their new stuff every few months basically for free. And every time you flip one it comes off the price of admission. Eventually (in theory) you could have the ones you wanted to keep for $0 (or less).....provided they stay in business......

Personally,  I tend to find a rut and stay in it until I trip over something better.

Archived