Hamer Fan Club Message Center

We´re in the mix! Finally after so much work.

Disturber

We have got the album 100% done. So stoked! 

I got an old acquaintance to mix it. So happy that he wanted to do it, can still not believe it. Tomas Skogsberg is mixing. The man behind the Swedish death metal scene and the producer of classic albums with bands like Entombed, Dismember, Katatonia, Tiamat, The Hellacopters and Backyard Babies. But he's not just a metal guy. He's a big fan of The Beatles and 1970s rock.

He liked what he heard and wanted to mix us. He told us he loves our 1970s sound and thinks that he can really do something great with it. And that he'd love to produce a full album with us in the future.

So, I got the first mixed track today. I sounds really really good. I am so happy right now. All the work we put in to this. A waterleak that ruined months of work two years ago, the time it took to reload and start recording it all over again. I think it was a good thing now, because we got better the 2nd time we recorded these songs. We had more live gigs behind us and we got better at working, and playing, together.

So, this is the best thing that happened to me during 2018. I will post music as soon as it is all mixed and mastered. Merry Christmas everyone!! :-)

3 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

Woohoo! I have a 70s style album coming soon too. Congrats on getting to the finished line.

Who is mastering the album?

Don't know yet. We are the label, so the budget is not endless. Im looking for the Hamer of mastering magicians. 

9 hours ago, Bloozguy said:

Congratulations!

What media are you releasing it on? Let me know how I can get a CD...

Spotify and other platforms. There will be CDs and or  vinyl. Im looking in to it. 

Need artwork too. 🙂 

1 hour ago, Disturber said:

Spotify and other platforms. There will be CDs and or  vinyl. Im looking in to it. 

Need artwork too. 🙂 

Vinyl would be a good idea.

Archived