Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Present to myself - what have you got?

gorch

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, professorbb said:

Whoa!  Must’ve not been as naughty as I thought!

E43D919C-D217-4A70-A5E9-8DA3CFDC6B4A.jpeg

Is the black one an Adamas 1581-5?? I have one... Incredible stage guitar!!! I can just burn flat top pickin or rock rides. Love it!!!

4 hours ago, rugby1970 said:

I got SQUAT!! Daughter got married up in Jersey, made the pilgrimage with the Mrs., other daughter plus hubby and 1 yo for an 8-day stay. Can you say "Human ATM"?

squatter-shadow.png

Get yourself a guitar on their 1 year anniversary and say, "You're Welcome!"

I didn't buy it but my brother got me a GoPro Hero 5 black.  Such a cool little camera.  Only had it a few days and the weather has been misserable.  This is the ride home after getting the SD card from walmart....

These cameras are creating stunning quality. My son has a drone with a camera. The views he creates are incredible.

On 12/27/2018 at 9:49 PM, Montelovesco said:

Two old, manual non-autofocus lenses for my Sony Alpha 6300 (and Alpha 7 soon, I hope) for practically no money...

You won’t regret an A7.  I have been using an A7ii for years with mainly Zeiss/GMaster lenses.  Some of the old manual canon lenses are fantastic.  

12 hours ago, DBraz said:

You won’t regret an A7.  I have been using an A7ii for years with mainly Zeiss/GMaster lenses.  Some of the old manual canon lenses are fantastic.  

Actually I am lusting for a A7 III, and still raising funds for it (and the lenses). Even selling an Artist for this is not off the table... 

My wife and I went on a great 5 day [Not including the flight down and back] vacation over Christmas to the Dominican Republic..............that was fun for both of us.......... beautiful place! A present to each other.:) I could have bought one hell of a  guitar for the money we spent!:lol: This is what I could buy now!;) KQNm1tY.jpg

Boxing Week sale at Long & McQuade. Snagged it two days ago outside of Toronto (Brampton). 

American Performer Jazzmaster. 

Have wanted a JM forever, but didn’t want all the extra switching and that crazy trem (blashapmy among purists, but this is MY guitar, not theirs ;)

The G&L Doheny spoke to me, but hadn’t come across one. This appears to be Fenders reply to the Doheny. I really like it! Such a different sound from everything else I’ve got. It’s got me rockin Dinosaur Jr. , Sonic Youth and all sorts of shoegaze :)

88C2231C-B187-4791-BC36-A382CA8B2485.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Glad everyone had a great Christmas.  Really enjoying the gopro.  Too old to be too exciting with my videos but I am still driving and still skating, so even at 58 I am still alive.  Softball season just started back up so I got to get a good mount to see how it does for some old man sport videos.

Here is a combo of driving and skating video.

1 hour ago, mathman said:

Here is a combo of driving and skating video.

That's pure awesomeness right there!👌  I'm an old skater from way back myself 😉

Thanks for sharing, thoroughly enjoyed it & it put a big ol happy grin on my face! 😆

Archived