Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Present to myself - what have you got?

gorch

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, HamerDave said:

I zeroed out my CC balance so can stop saying things like "Wow that's gorgeous GLWTS"

Buzz kill. ;)

8 hours ago, marcnorth said:

I gave myself a Heart attack Christmas night and got to spend up until New Years Eve in the ICU.

Damn! You OK?

Unless it was Sheer Heart Attack. Some early Queen on Christmas night would be alright.

But....damn! You OK?

Sometimes you just cannot help yourself. A delightful combination of korina, cocobolo, flamed koa and ebony. Not to mention rosewood binding all around. More tone options than should be legal.

David Myka's guitars fly way too far under the radar.

Myka Koa3.jpg

Myka Koa5.jpg

Myka Koa4.jpg

So long as I am 'fessin' up, a person sometimes NEEDS more blues. An earlier production example with figured mahogany, Brazilian board and flame maple binding. The jury is out on whether it supplants my long term No. 1, Ol' Blue.

BRW Dolphin5.jpg

5 hours ago, hamerhead said:

Damn! You OK?

Unless it was Sheer Heart Attack. Some early Queen on Christmas night would be alright.

But....damn! You OK?

I'm fine, it didn't kill me and a couple of stents got the blood flowing again. I had no idea it was a heart attack. All I remember was having a hard time breathing, passing out and waking up in the hospital. Never had any chest pains or any pain at all. 

2 hours ago, marcnorth said:

I'm fine, it didn't kill me and a couple of stents got the blood flowing again. I had no idea it was a heart attack. All I remember was having a hard time breathing, passing out and waking up in the hospital. Never had any chest pains or any pain at all. 

Good to hear, man. That's some scary shit.

On 1/14/2019 at 11:31 AM, marcnorth said:

Wow. I'm glad to hear you're doing ok! How's that gold B4M doing?  :)

1 hour ago, BruceM said:

Wow. I'm glad to hear you're doing ok! How's that gold B4M doing?  :)

B4M is doing fine, to be honest I haven't really played it at all since I got it back from you. As soon as I get my buddy over here to take some pics for me I'm going to sell everything and keep one of my Jackson custom shop JJ basses to play around on. I've still got 3 B4M's and a B8S, I gave my brother my 3 Hamer guitars I had left when I went down south to bury my dad last August.

None of my kids are interested in any of my stuff and I pretty much quit playing out last year after I got tired of revolving band members so I might as well sell out and spend the cash. 

Archived