Hamer Fan Club Message Center

The Longest Night Of The Year

Hbom

17 minutes ago, Thundersteel said:

Why not?

What Dave said. There are peeps that believe that the newer finishes don't check with extreme temperature changes the way that nitro can. But I don't want to be the guy that finds out they don't really know what they're talking about.

Living in Alaska,I've always gone with the 24hour rule during the winter. This is the 1st guitar that came with a warning on the box. Dave's Guitar has been super to deal with.

The good part is, that while UPS screwed up again, they said on their web tracker that the package was coming UPS ground and wouldn't arrive until Jan. 2. So even waiting until tomorrow I'll be getting it early! :D

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Hmmmmmm I wonder what is in those boxes?;).........................can't wait to see!:)

13 hours ago, Dave Scepter said:

My apologies for hijacking your thread... I just get so darn excitedĀ šŸŽ…

No apologies needed Dave. If you don't get excited when they arrive you're not getting the right boxes.

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Won't be long now....................................giphy.gif

Archived