Hamer Fan Club Message Center
krempap

WTB - Hamer 12 string bass

I wish I had kept my B12S...!

Hamer B12S.jpg

B12SHS.jpg

• Like 2

I haven’t seen one of those for sale in a while...two of the last B-12s models I saw were both snapped up by Tom Petersson.

• Like 1

Thanks . I did see that. I know a b12s wont be cheap, but that seems crazy high, and canary yellow is not exactly what I'm looking for.

• Like 1

Weird how they've dried up. I once had a black B12S, a black B12L and a red B8S. I didn't realize at time how hard they'd be to find. I'll ask my friend if she still has my old B12S though.

I have this one I am selling.  B12S Quad bass, 4 digit serial number. You can be like Tom Petersson and bypass all the quad bass electronics.

Peter (hamstd@gmail.com)

Quad Full frt.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I can't believe this was once mine. B12M. Never was sorrier to sell a bass. Damn financial meltdown 

109_0964.JPG

• Like 1

That Quad is amazing, but more then I have in budget for now, so if anyone hears of one fore sale , please add to the post. Thanks for all the help so far. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Been thinking about selling my B12S.  Quilted maple front & back very similar to the one in the OPs ebay ad. The instrument is stunning to behold but I can't seem to make music on this thing - only racket. 

• Haha 1

Denvor ...feel free to send/post pics..  I don't know if I'll be able to make more racket then you, but I want to give it a try  :) 

• Like 1