Hamer Fan Club Message Center

CALI trade for Standard ?

Hello curious if there’s any interest in my Cali trade for a standard flametop ? 

Condition of the Cali is good , however there is some finish scratching on the back and front , including a ding on the edge . 

Pickups I believe were changed out ? However the guy I bought it from told me they were original. 

I can ad more details later . 

FAF0B5DC-F8A7-4F52-B9B3-441918AB010A.jpeg

ED63C105-6788-49BF-9E75-04E827651CF1.jpeg

B87DE651-98C0-4646-B6F5-3057483F60BF.jpeg

Depending on age / condition of the Standard Custom you’re looking for and judging by some of the recent guitars and asking prices I’ve seen posted, odds are you’ll likely be needing to throw some $$ in along with your Cali to make a deal happen. :) That Cali of yours looks nice. Good luck, man. I really hope you find the Standard you’re looking for. 

Yeah thanks lm just kinda testing the waters , in no rush . I’ve seen many standards go around $2k all these $4k ones on reverb just sit unless it’s something special it’s kinda like all the studios popping up everywhere people asking $2k for ha ha .. 

Offering a MIK Standard, worth tree fiddy.

Sorry, it just came over me. B) 

Sorry, I'm the wrong person to deal with since I'm collection them Standards. However, you are on a good way asking for one. B)

To reiterate an earlier point: there's a flame top '95  std. on sale on Reverb for $3500 (perhaps a bit optimistic) but even adjusted for reality and a non-frenzied market place, you'd need to kick in some $$$ to make a trade happen.

BTW- that Cali is Suh-weeeeet!  Mmmm.

Wonder what my Greenburst '08 Standard Custom would fetch if (assuming, not believing) that a '95 veneer top would sell for $3,500?

2 minutes ago, cmatthes said:

Wonder what my Greenburst '08 Standard Custom would fetch if (assuming, not believing) that a '95 veneer top would sell for $3,500?

More than his Cali would fetch. ;)

Again, not knocking it- I actually covet it... 😮

Yeah standards are great guitars but not $3500 great haw ! Unless it’s a special one like the green burst . I’ve seen them (and I’m sure you guys as well) go over the past 30 years up and down . No way is a regular “standard” standard worth $3500 in my opinion I could care less about the vintage stuff as well . 

2 hours ago, pablo said:

show us the greenie please;)

My Envyburst wShlabotniks.jpg

envyburstvint.jpg

my 08 Standard.jpg

1 hour ago, cmatthes said:

My Envyburst wShlabotniks.jpg

envyburstvint.jpg

my 08 Standard.jpg

wow wow wow, really, for me its a piece of art , if you watch the 3rd pic you dont know if says Hamer or Shishkov jejejejej

and the guitar strap hidden behind fits perfect

congratulations 

I have Chris' guitars sister for sale...just fyi...You'll note that it's been for sale for a while, but it's not like I'm actively or ambitiously trying to move it...
https://www.hamerfanclub.com/forums/topic/81074-2008-standard-custom-honey/?tab=comments#comment-926743

I can weigh in on Russ' Honey Standard...it plays as great as it looks!

Archived