Hamer Fan Club Message Center

SOLD FS: Badcat Unleash v1.5 Attenuator/Reamp with extras

Best attenuator I have ever used....but I sold the three amps I used with it the most. This is the original run in Dodger Blue...the owner of Badcat John Thompson is a HUGE Angels fan and made the initial order in Angels red...his second thought it would be funny to change it to Dodger Blue, since they are the antithesis of the Angels....Anyway, I sent it in in 2018 have the front board updated to V2 specs...thus these are called V 1.5 by users and Badcat themselves.

Excellent condition, never gigged, smoke-free home, yada, yada...excellent attenuator, reamp,  FX loop, direct out, has two footswitchable channels so one can be set as a boost (that is very cool), light, and does a great job either bringing loud amps down or small amps up. So your Champ is now giggable and your 50 watt Plexi can now be played in a bedroom. The loop is cool and you can run pedals through it alone without an amp. What I mean is, you can run say, a Tech 21 Liverpool through the loop and out to a speaker can letting the Unleash provide the power. 

HFC price is SOLD~

Includes 2 speakon to 1/4 cables (ships with one, I am adding another from Badcat), power cable, speaker cable (from amp to Unleash), Hosa footswitch, And a cool little lunchbox I bought that fits PERFECTLY as a carry bag for the Unleash. Also the manual.

This is a cool attenuator. Class D amp that cranks all the way to 100 watts or all the way down to zero. You can read more online.

Really don’t wanna list on Reverb, would live someone here to get this fine piece of gear that is very versatile. As an aside, I have also used it as a bass amp running a Sansamp thru the loop with no other amp...just straight into a cab.

89A992AC-E78A-4F69-817C-46273D0E698A.jpeg

3941EB80-C3BE-4BDD-A7D1-A2E1FD89D2D0.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Jakeboy said:

Best attenuator I have ever used....but I sold the three amps I used with it the most. This is the original run in Dodger Blue...the owner of Badcat John Thompson is a HUGE Angels fan and made the initial order in Angels red...his second thought it would be funny to change it to Dodger Blue, since they are the antithesis of the Angels....Anyway, I sent it in in 2018 have the front board updated to V2 specs...thus these are called V 1.5 by users and Badcat themselves.

Excellent condition, never gigged, smoke-free home, yada, yada...excellent attenuator, reamp,  FX loop, direct out, has two footswitchable channels so one can be set as a boost (that is very cool), light, and does a great job either bringing loud amps down or small amps up. So your Champ is now giggable and your 50 watt Plexi can now be played in a bedroom. The loop is cool and you can run pedals through it alone without an amp. What I mean is, you can run say, a Tech 21 Liverpool through the loop and out to a speaker can letting the Unleash provide the power. 

Pics coming. HFC price is $315 shipped.

Includes 2 speakon to 1/4 cables (ships with one, I am adding another from Badcat), power cable, speaker cable (from amp to Unleash), Hosa footswitch, And a cool little lunchbox I bought that fits PERFECTLY as a carry bag for the Unleash. Also the manual.

This is a cool attenuator. Class D amp that cranks all the way to 100 watts or all the way down to zero. You can read more online.

Best attenuator out there, hands down.  I wish I had seen one like this a year ago when I bought the one I did to tame my 3M GM!

nzop3qsibs2p6jlnm4jo.jpg

BadCat Unleash 2

Settle your ass down, its only been a couple of days! @Jakeboy  

To everyone else, you want to make that Marshall Class 5 to any venue you want? This is it, put this on that little amp an run any cab you want at any volume. Matter of fact any TWO Volumes you want. 

Thunder, bubs’ description Is spot on...a very useful tool to attenuate this amp, power another, have a good FX loop for your Amps that don’t have one...plus it has 2 channels so one can function as a boost, plus there is a line out for recording or to run to a PA.

Plus it functions as a pure power amp for pedals. Modelers, AIAB, or just a Pedal...for example, one of Joe Perry’s recording tricks is to run a pedal straight into a mixing board with no amp, this will do that plus it will amplify any pedal without an amp. I use it as a bass amp for my Tech21 TRI AC pedal cause I like some bass models in that box. 

But its main purpose is to attenuate an amp or to add clean power to another as a re-amp.

i have never tried this, but it will function as a wet/dry setup if your amp has 2 speaker outputs. Run one dry to the amp speaker and run the Unleash through the other using verb or delay or whatever in the effects loop.

2 hours ago, Jakeboy said:

Thunder, bubs’ description Is spot on...a very useful tool to attenuate this amp, power another, have a good FX loop for your Amps that don’t have one...plus it has 2 channels so one can function as a boost, plus there is a line out for recording or to run to a PA.

Plus it functions as a pure power amp for pedals. Modelers, AIAB, or just a Pedal...for example, one of Joe Perry’s recording tricks is to run a pedal straight into a mixing board with no amp, this will do that plus it will amplify any pedal without an amp. I use it as a bass amp for my Tech21 TRI AC pedal cause I like some bass models in that box. 

But its main purpose is to attenuate an amp or to add clean power to another as a re-amp.

i have never tried this, but it will function as a wet/dry setup if your amp has 2 speaker outputs. Run one dry to the amp speaker and run the Unleash through the other using verb or delay or whatever in the effects loop.

I do believe that the Wet/Dry Thing will work. 

On 1/2/2019 at 8:55 PM, Jakeboy said:

HFC price is $315 shipped.

Bump for a cool attenuator/reamp....plus you are helping me fund my second Shishkov! 

This is the original version with a front board update. That makes it version 1.5. The fan is very quiet.

I have recorded guitar parts with this attenuator running within 18” of some very sensitive mics and  the mics didn’t pick it up. 

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 6:06 AM, Jakeboy said:

Bump for a cool attenuator/reamp....plus you are helping me fund my second Shishkov! 

So...like humm... if I buy your Badcat

do I get my initials carved on the TRC of you're Shish?

Hahahaha! Depends upon the initials.....Wait,  what am I saying? ABSOLUTELY!

A guy can have two TRCs you know.....one plain, and one that aids in moving gear!

On 1/2/2019 at 6:55 PM, Jakeboy said:

i give up on posting pics. I used to be able to from my iPad. No more. I am limited to 30kb total per the HFC message I get when trying to upload.  So you can view the pics here or message me and I’ll send to you. I tried drag and drop from my laptop and still no-go. I work on PCs all day, record on a DAW, and yet cannot do this. Sometimes, being technically challenged SUCKS...lol.

Yes, sucks indeed. Did you clear out your images ("Attachments") cache? Click on your avatar and go into your account settings. Delete all the pics you don't need to display. You should have enough room now to post your own pics. 

Your iPad should not have any problem with uploading pics. I use iOS to upload pics from my phone all the time. WiFi is WiFi. There is nothing wrong with your iPad!

Thanks RobB! I had no idea that cache existed in my account and needed to be cleared....I had LOTS of pics from years past to clear.

9 hours ago, RobB said:

Yes, sucks indeed. Did you clear out your images ("Attachments") cache? Click on your avatar and go into your account settings. Delete all the pics you don't need to display. You should have enough room now to post your own pics. 

Thanks Rob... good info!

Archived