Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: Keeley Memphis Sun Reverb/Echo/ADT pedal

Here is my never gigged Memphis Sun.. I bought it to record my 2017 album with A.C Rev “Hit The Gas, Baby!”. Like new. 

Has three modes:

1. Echo—-slapback to 666 ms delay....lo-fi type

2. ADT(Sun mode)—-AUtomatic Double Tracking (think Abbey Road Beatles) up to 30ms then it becomes a very fast slap.

3. LO fi Room Reverb—-IMO, this makes the pedal cause Kelley studied and emulated the tracking room at Sun Records.

This pedal is GREAT for old-style RNR and especially Old blues...I find it to nail the Chess sound as well as Sun. I like it a lot but I have bought a lot of pedals over the last year and something has gotta go. 

You can have Reverb on while the echo is on or you can take the verb out. There is also a room Reverb mode where you have more control over the verb. I liked it with the echo as a “set to taste and forget it” verb. 

Sold! 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hpvp5lde84t6xue/IMG_2156.JPG?dl=0

Thank you BCW for saving me from something I would have greatly enjoyed but didn't really need. You're now one of my guardian GAS saints.

Now, there's a Mirage I out there against which I need some serious divine intervention. Save me, Saint Can't-thony! You're my  only hope!

Archived