Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Show your duoTone guitars

ksmjc1969

Yep, that custom order above really IS something special!

In the meantime, I content myself with these.

DUOCfront.jpgHamer Duo 12.JPG

Ol' Silver and what I think is one of two. Yes, I do have some dibs on each, but am not cutting either loose any time soon.

Since that picture was taken, the Custom was upgraded per Brooks' glowing comments re the Phat Cat neck and Rio BBQ bridge. The perfect match, IMO. So much so that, when he cut his loose, I also grabbed it. So I am still not immune to excesses......Picked it up in case I DID relent and cut loose the Custom. For now, I cannot bring myself to do that.

6 hours ago, django49 said:

Yep, that custom order above really IS something special!

In the meantime, I content myself with these.

DUOCfront.jpgHamer Duo 12.JPG

Ol' Silver and what I think is one of two. Yes, I do have some dibs on each, but am not cutting either loose any time soon.

Since that picture was taken, the Custom was upgraded per Brooks' glowing comments re the Phat Cat neck and Rio BBQ bridge. The perfect match, IMO. So much so that, when he cut his loose, I also grabbed it. So I am still not immune to excesses......Picked it up in case I DID relent and cut loose the Custom. For now, I cannot bring myself to do that.

Yeah those are both sweet guitars ! 

10 minutes ago, Carl.B said:

I am drooling over that P90 Duotone  Camstone 😍

It's a sweet guitar, pretty well known on this board as the "Camstone Duotone". Ordered through BCR back in 2005. It has a lot of custom features like iced tea burst, maple headstock overlay, ebony fretboard, bound f-hole, gold hardware, ebony bridge, and Lollar pickups.

I recently pulled the P90's and have Lollar mini humbuckers in it for the time being. I was having a lot of 60 cycle hum problems in a number of the venues where we play and could only use the Duo in the middle selector position. Now I can bring this guitar with me.

Before and after:

CamstoneDuo.jpg

DSCN0839 (1024x768).jpg

Duotone9.jpg

DuotoneB.jpg

Archived