Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Unique Engraved Guitar (NHC) - Trades Invited

Hi all,

Someone might like this?

Unique Engraved Gordon Smith GS1 (1990) - I recall it has a Lollar P90(?) - but to be fair the pickup identity is a bit irrelevant on this ;)

Hand Engraved by world class British Gun Engraver (Westley Richards, Rigby, Holland and Holland, Purdey, Boss etc).All mahogany body and set neck.

Slim wide neck profile rosewood board, fast low action, and flat fingerboard.

Weight is 7.05lbs.

Trades invited for something interesting and awesome, for example -

Unique, rare or early Hamers of any description 

1961-63 Gibson SG Jr or Special 

Vintage USA and USA Custom shop BC Rich - Long Horn Mockingbird, Bich, Eagle.

Surprise me!

International shipping AOK as required.

What do you think?

46649877952_7f8a4579bb_z.jpg

46649878182_058944c8cc_z.jpg

46649878082_25586d9e3f_z.jpg

46649878272_7cd9523e08_z.jpg

On 1/11/2019 at 11:53 PM, The Shark said:

I don't trade...

...or sell guitars, ever. Even to the original owner.  Even if he begs in a manner unbecoming for a masculine human being.

14 hours ago, kizanski said:

...or sell guitars, ever. Even to the original owner.  Even if he begs in a manner unbecoming for a masculine human being.

You get it at the original price when I die.  I'm 56.  When you're in your eighties, the Baker returns.  Maybe... :ph34r:

6 hours ago, The Shark said:

You get it at the original price when I die.  I'm 56.  When you're in your eighties, the Baker returns.  Maybe... :ph34r:

You said you willed it to me!

Either way, by the time I'm 80 I won't know a Baker from a bagel.  IF I make it that far.  

5 hours ago, kizanski said:

You said you willed it to me!

Either way, by the time I'm 80 I won't know a Baker from a bagel.  IF I make it that far.  

It's in the will that you get it for what you sold it to me for.  I've been coughing today...

• 5 months later...

Hi chaps,

Just to let you know that this guitar is still available, the trade deal I had lined up sadly didn’t conclude for personal reasons at the buyers end - I’ll not elaborate more.

So, still available and trades are preferred - not just Guitars, but UK compatible voltage amps to considered.

Cheers all,

Ben.

Just to chime in here Ben is being very modest about just how stunning the engraving is on this guitar.  It is incredibly intricate and is absolutely world class.

Ben’s a gent too.  Trade with confidence.

On 7/12/2019 at 10:37 PM, DBraz said:

Just to chime in here Ben is being very modest about just how stunning the engraving is on this guitar.  It is incredibly intricate and is absolutely world class.

Ben’s a gent too.  Trade with confidence.

Awwww fanks matey :) xxx

On 7/14/2019 at 9:24 AM, FGJ said:

Really beautiful work there..... So how's it sound?

To be fair its sounds pretty much like as you would expect a junior to sound - I'd say it sounds "loud" - if that makes sense - potentially there is some EQ frequencies that are emphasised - but I can't really put my finger on it.

It just sounds good!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived