Hamer Fan Club Message Center

How’s it hanging?

Very little if any noise from the transformers. Circuits are separate from the sound system. Bigger problem is feedback from the mics when all 5 are in use. There are 4 big speakers in the corners and there is no way to point them in a direction where the speakers aren’t. The room is separately climate controlled year round, and the walls and ceiling are soundproofed.

1 hour ago, professorbb said:

Very little if any noise from the transformers. Circuits are separate from the sound system. Bigger problem is feedback from the mics when all 5 are in use. There are 4 big speakers in the corners and there is no way to point them in a direction where the speakers aren’t. The room is separately climate controlled year round, and the walls and ceiling are soundproofed.

Very cool!

2 hours ago, professorbb said:

Anytime!  But no more than 5 at a time. 

I’d do it the British way and queue. B)

13 hours ago, professorbb said:

My personal practice mancave and sometimes band practice. 

You need a beer tap and a pin ball machine, then you're all set! (Your place looks great 😉  )

44 minutes ago, hamerhead said:

Great....until the grandkids come over......

They were only interested in the drums, which they couldn’t hurt.  And now they’re all old enough to understand the rules.  Funny note . . . as I was adding guitars and old neon signs to the decor, the Mrs. would come down every month or so, do an accounting, to see what was new, then make accusations.  Every time I added 1 or 2, I’d rearrange them and then just deny her accusations.  When the numbers got past 30 or so, she just gave up.  Then I was home free to add more to my heart’s content.  At the time of these photos, I think I was up to 52.  Another note . . . I have a 1,000 square foot shop with a 24’ ceiling that looks very similar, only the theme is Harleys, old Willys, old pick-ups, and still some guitar neon and banners.  Yep, I’m crazy.  

Archived