Hamer Fan Club Message Center

HFC is still the best place to wheel-and-deal

Kurt L

I’m celebrating New Guitar Day (a few days late) and happy to report my streak of positive HFC deals remains unbroken. Never had a deal turn sour here...

Big thanks to @Dutchman for such a smooth transaction. After a few PMs here, we chatted on the phone and worked out a nice trade, no $$$ involved except shipping.

Here’s the new (to me) guitar, a Gibson ES-390. Fully hollow with mini-humbuckers...

UGQQctp.jpg

And here it is next to its older sibling, an ES-339. Very different guitars, but I love the 339 and think the 390 will be a great addition!

a2zzjGn.jpg

Of course, as Geddy sang “You don’t get something for nothing...” so I had to say goodbye to my old Newport Pro Custom. I’ll miss it, but it’s found a nice, new home and I enjoy trying different guitars.

deolgrH.jpg

I’ve made a lot of friends here over the years, both online and in real life. If my Hamer stash is gonna shrink, it’s always good to keep ‘em in the family! 

Here’s my new to me Newport. I’ve done a few deals on HFC and all have been great transactions. It comes down to communication and trust. HFC has some wonderful people as members!!!

5DF1C828-F10C-40A4-A924-7AC05B3BB5D3.jpeg

5 hours ago, hamerhead said:

....except for that bubs guy. He's kind of a dick.

You mean "He's kinb of a duck".

Archived