Hamer Fan Club Message Center

I'll give it another chance this year...

Well, it's tax season.  And I'm on the prowl.  I'd like to buy an exemplary Shishkov or Hamer.  Any Shishkov will be considered.  I'm not into the super-Strat Hamers.  Double cut SUNBURSTS, Studios and Artists are my game.  PM me, if you have something killer.  Thanks. 

30th Anniversary Studio Custom(?)

I may have lost track of what all is still in "the vault".

HAMER LTD 30TH4.JPG

David,   Shoot me an email when you get a chance.  I have a couple of one-off double cuts that I am selling.

Thanks

Peter

This one needs a new home, what with me not playing out these days.  Great guitar, in excellent condition.  Original photo by BCRGreg, from when I custom ordered it back in the day.  

Guitarsehtrees.jpg

On 1/19/2019 at 8:30 PM, Guitarseh said:

This one needs a new home, what with me not playing out these days.  Great guitar, in excellent condition.  Original photo by BCRGreg, from when I custom ordered it back in the day.  

Guitarsehtrees.jpg

That's all sorts of awesome!  What are the specs on that beauty?

9 hours ago, BubbaVO said:

That's all sorts of awesome!  What are the specs on that beauty?

Specs per the cert:

• Purple Transparent 
  • Tone Chamber
  • Premium Flame Top
  • Sustain Block Bridge
  • Ebony Fingerboard with Binding
  • 9 Victory Inlays
  • Inlayed M.O.P. Logo
  • Sperzel Tuners

The finish is a one-off that Greg cooked up with the factory when I custom ordered it back in '04.  Vintage carve neck.  Pickups are the usual SD pair.  It rocks and is a work of art to boot.  

40 minutes ago, Guitarseh said:

Specs per the cert:

• Purple Transparent 
  • Tone Chamber
  • Premium Flame Top
  • Sustain Block Bridge
  • Ebony Fingerboard with Binding
  • 9 Victory Inlays
  • Inlayed M.O.P. Logo
  • Sperzel Tuners

The finish is a one-off that Greg cooked up with the factory when I custom ordered it back in '04.  Vintage carve neck.  Pickups are the usual SD pair.  It rocks and is a work of art to boot.  

That is serious stuff there. :o

30 minutes ago, Never2Late said:

SECOND THAT...

10 degrees outside, so I'm having trouble getting good light, but here's one more.  Shark, hopefully you don't mind the BTT for your thread, but not trying to hijack, so let me know when this becomes annoying :)

Purple Hamer.jpg

I don't have dibs on the purple monster.  Not ready to jump on it yet.  If someone wants it, they are welcome to it.  It's killer, but I'm just not sure it's what I want.  Peter is supposed to send me some pics...

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 9:53 PM, HamStd said:

David,   Shoot me an email when you get a chance.  I have a couple of one-off double cuts that I am selling.

Thanks

Peter

I sent an e-mail to you, Peter.  Waiting patiently!

Thanks to everyone that's contacted me.  I really appreciate it.  I've found a 1986 PRS Standard natural mahogany w/ birds in mint condition in my own back yard!  Now, I have to secure the deal.  Family beneficiary who knows nothing about guitars and might be using me as a yardstick to get the best offer.  I offered retail because it's killer and I want it.  So, I think she'll be calling...

Archived