Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BubbaVO

Tele appreciation

Not mine...his appreciation...kind of cool seeing the fan come out in a seasoned pro

Most excellent, thank you.

7 minutes ago, rugby1970 said:

Most excellent, thank you.

+1 thankyou 

Belated thanks! I watched that a few times. Fun seeing him geek out on gear and get to play his hero's guitar.  Always had a lot of respect for G.E.'s playing.

GE is such a cool dude, i've watched this video more than I like to admit. His Signature Telecaster was one that I would have liked to have owned. I've fallen in love with the Telecaster, a very hard instrument to beat. A Tele has a snap and punch that you just don't get with every guitar. 

Nice workout on that guitar!  Dan Erlewine's got a bunch of videos on YooToob about fixing up (as much as can be done on a guitar as 'customized' as that one) that Tele, I think this is the first video of the bunch:

1 hour ago, bubs_42 said:

I've fallen in love with the Telecaster, a very hard instrument to beat. A Tele has a snap and punch that you just don't get with every guitar. 

Me too. Started late in life with my old PT, and now recently with a Robin E Type.  Been playing the latter a lot- things got some serious spank!

12 minutes ago, chromium said:

Me too. Started late in life with my old PT, and now recently with a Robin E Type.  Been playing the latter a lot- things got some serious spank!

The Robin's are pretty hot!