Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer Chaparral Standard  1988 Leopard Dragon Skin

Nice! Around 2003 I hesited to buy a 1991 Steve Stevens 1 in that finish. I guess it's around in this town somewhere. If it ever pops up again I'll be on it like a cheap suit on a 1970's pimp.

16 minutes ago, Disturber said:

Nice! Around 2003 I hesited to buy a 1991 Steve Stevens 1 in that finish. I guess it's around in this town somewhere. If it ever pops up again I'll be on it like a cheap suit on a 1970's pimp.

Hey watch your language dude, I never wore a cheap suit in the '70s.

This has been killing me! SO want to pull the trigger and if it had boomers, it'd be going, going, gone!

Dave, you should have let me know you were looking for something like that.  That was my old Chap.  I sold it recently to Thunder Road at the Ca. Guitar show.  If you want its brother  in Red snakeskin finish, let me know.  I am going to put that up for sale.   Peter

RD chap bdy frt 2.jpg

6 minutes ago, HamStd said:

Dave, you should have let me know you were looking for something like that.  That was my old Chap.  I sold it recently to Thunder Road at the Ca. Guitar show.  If you want its brother  in Red snakeskin finish, let me know.  I am going to put that up for sale.   Peter

RD chap bdy frt 2.jpg

This looks ace

21 minutes ago, HamStd said:

RD chap bdy frt 2.jpg

Hi Peter, no I didn't buy it... My original message was for diablo175 but edited it to 🤘because I thought my original message to him may have been misinterpreted... 😆 

BTW awesome guitar and I just emailed you

33 minutes ago, HamStd said:

RD chap bdy frt 2.jpg

I quoted just to have this image four times in a row.  This guitar deserves it.

I've never really been a pointy-headstock-guitar kind of guy. These things are cool in their way, they just aren't my thing. I tend to like traditional shapes and finishes that show the wood grain (with an exception give for certain colors on strats), so forgive my ignorance...

My question is: is it okay to play one of these without getting the matching boots? It seems like it would be a "white pants after labor day" sort of fashion faux pas...

2 hours ago, HamStd said:

RD chap bdy frt 2.jpg

Haha - I thought that one looked familiar. I think I sold that pair to you years ago. Those were really cool.

2 hours ago, HamStd said:

RD chap bdy frt 2.jpg

What Wicked Chaps!!

Archived