Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Wanted to buy or trade: Straplock buttons.

I need 8 genuine Dunlop Straplock buttons (just the button, not the whole lock thing that goes on the strap). I could swap for 8 Schaller buttons (4 black, 2 chrome, 2 gold) in used condition.

Got anything?

Thanks guys!

Some people remove Dunlops and install Schallers, that's why I offered them as trade bait - occasionally there's a stray or 2 laying around.

1 hour ago, hamerhead said:

I need 8 genuine Dunlop Straplock buttons (just the button, not the whole lock thing that goes on the strap). I could swap for 8 Schaller buttons (4 black, 2 chrome, 2 gold) in used condition.

Got anything?

I'm in the same boat. I keep forgetting to take these off the guitars when I sell them. I have quite a collection of tops in various finishes.

2 hours ago, rugby1970 said:

I'm in the same boat. I keep forgetting to take these off the guitars when I sell them. I have quite a collection of tops in various finishes.

Man they're cheap enough from Allparts when you consider how much you spend on the guitars. Buy a surplus and keep them on hand. I consider it a public service to pass guitars on with straploks installed and to point it out to buyers. Help save guitars from being dropped!

Any particular color? I have dunlop strapocks for a lot of guitars, but the Hamers mostly come with the buttons already, so I've gotta buncha buttons. Probably got some screws too.. somewhere.

Mr. T-bone came through big time! Thank you, Dave!

If anybody needs the Schaller type buttons, I have 4 black, 2 (maybe more) chrome, and 2 gold ones I'll pay forward to whoever needs them. Let me know.

Archived