Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: 1982 Hamer Prototype

For sale is this  very respectable 1982 Hamer Prototype. Good condition - plenty of honest play wear, bumps and nicks, but no repairs, issues, etc. The volume knob is a tad lose, but I know of no other concerns. I believe this to be 100% original and it was acquired from another well known presence here on the board. I'm looking for $700 including a non original HSC. Will ship via UPS to the contiguous US and split actual shipping costs with the purchaser. What a deal! Would be great to have this stay in the HFC family.

IMG_1889.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

In my hands, the neck profile is similar to my '80s era checkerboard specials. But I don't consider my self a cork sniffer (although there was a time....)

BTW- I would consider a local pickup near me in DC for an upstanding member (ie: supporter or references, etc)

19 hours ago, kizanski said:

GREAT price!

I totally agree, its a shame that these guitars are so underrated. 

For the record, I bought this one from Peter, it then went to SVL and ended up with dboy66. Medium Thin, I would call  the neck shape. Smaller than the 90's Necks, but just a hair thinker than the 81 Pencil. 

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, hamerhead said:

Really?! Mr. I-gotta-sell-all-my-stuff....again?

At least you're dedicated.

I'm not sure i'm dedicated or just really sad. The Prototype is my favorite guitar, the Phantom is great too, but not the same. Plus when was the last time one in this color came up? Sometimes I think they are all Red or Trans Red. :)

Archived