Hamer Fan Club Message Center
1 bottlerocket

Contacting Shishkov Guitars

Hello,

I am new to the HFC Forum and I was trying to get in touch with Shishkov about a custom build. I sent a couple messages and received no reply. Is he still building?

Thanks!

Yes, he patient, someone more qualified will be with you shortly. That is not before more unqualified members will still post, then somebody more qualified will be with you. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, 1 bottlerocket said:

Hello,

I am new to the HFC Forum and I was trying to get in touch with Shishkov about a custom build. I sent a couple messages and received no reply. Is he still building?

Thanks!

Sent you a pm. 

3 hours ago, 1 bottlerocket said:

Hello,

Thanks!

If you are still struggling, I've just taken down some old fencing and could knock you a cracking strat copy, once I finish watching a youtube vid about how to make strat copies. Good price though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Instant support. This is the HFC!

• Like 1

As the fella who makes all the standard model pickups and custom order goodness for Shishkov Guitars, I have some special insight here. I will start by saying that we pay attention, see all the 'reveal' photos, read the glowing reviews: all of this glistening and shiny-bright verbiage motivates - and validates - the collective Us. There's a small but incredibly talented crew of people on the back-end of Shishkov Guitars and we all are trying to do the absolute best that we can. With the amount of inquiries that we all get and spam emails and such, sometimes it's easy to miss a legit inquiry.

I can promise that the ARE paying attention here. Our livelihoods depend on it.

Somehow, to a degree, I've ended up handling the tech support end of things: set up tips, pickup height adjustment, string recommendations, what's the range of coolness with the volume/tone controls, wiring mods, etc: and sometimes between my own work of fielding customer inquires for myself, building pickups, repairs, doing the work I do - timely communication can fall between the cracks for a hot minute.

We are building perfection on every level and sometimes that's a distraction. We take this so seriously and are doing out best, I promise!!!

Edited by JGravelin
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 4

On 2/11/2019 at 4:58 AM, 1 bottlerocket said:

Hello,

Thanks!

Welcome! Be sure t6o get something real nice and please share a little about you build as it goes forward! Be patient, it is worth the wait.