Hamer Fan Club Message Center

This one sold SUPER fast!

$OLD

Screen%20Shot%202019-02-10%20at%206.41.0

Edited by Jake8773
  • Like 5

It looks like blueberry pie...mmmmmmmmmmm, blueberry.......  GLWTS!

Edited by crunchee
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Steve Haynie said:

It would be nice to see that top in person!

The stone inlay... The blue is Lapis Lazuli, a semi-precious natural blue tone mined all over the work. From what I can tell, Knaggs grinds it down and inlays it into the top. I have seen them do this on a few other guitars as well. It looks insane. I was skeptical about tone but it's just fantastic. I have owned three of these now and each one has had a unique character -as all guitars do. This one is bad-ass!

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-30%20at%209.19.5
Screen%20Shot%202017-08-23%20at%2011.18.

• Like 4

probably the construction is similar to this?

is so beauty this guitar, 

• Like 1

I like the video, but the lapis lazuli is stone that had to be cut and placed into the wood on that guitar. 

• Thanks 1

Beautiful!  Does it come with the ray gun?

8 hours ago, Jake8773 said:

I had an opportunity to pick up this beast as part of trade and it's unreal!!!! Only reason I am letting go is the neck, It' just a tad too fat for me : (

Plays like silk, Absolutely no wear, this could pass as a new guitar!

Here's the original ad with specs and info.

https://reverb.com/au/item/4403944-knaggs-guitars-steve-stevens-ssc-spalt-maple-with-lapis-stone-inlay-w-signed-backplate-ray-gun

She is a happy and healthy 9.5Lbs -IMO the tone you get is worth the weight. The neck measures .880 at the first fret and .990 at the 12th -no baseball bat but too much heft for me. As for tone, you can expect a modern take on the vintage LP. The build quality, weight and BK pickups give you loads of sustain and woodsy goodness -Beast is definitely the most accurate word to describe this guitar! She plays flawlessly and is easily on par with any of the three Paul Reed Smith Private Stock guitars I have owned.

I will consider trades for guitars only. I am good on amps. Thinking.... If you have a great Hamer or two, or a Les Paul with thinner neck maybe a PRS, but it would have to be in the same league and have the WT neck profile. I also like Super Strats, just PM me, you never know, worst I can do is say no thanks.

$3900 sell or trade

Screen%20Shot%202019-02-10%20at%206.41.0

Ok Jake I am not blaming you, but I clicked on the Reverb link you provided and now all the dam prices on Reverb are in $AUD not US $Dollars. I know the Aussie's are having a hell of heat wave down there, were we have been dealing with polar vortex and -30 and 20 minute drives to work are turning into 2 hour drives here in Minnesota. Of course Reverb has no place to set your country of origin or currency. 

Sorry to derail your thread for my rant!! 

That is a sweet looking guitar and like you I can't deal with the bigger necks.

GLWTS

Carl B

Edited by Carl.B
Ranting to much wasn't paying attention to details.