Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Here is some Hamer content from me

Disturber

We have an album recorded. Will hopefully get it out before summer. This is the first song we release. Youtube only as of now. MIII content. Let me know what you think of the song!

Love to get some feedback.

Great song!!! Hard drivin rock rules👍  That just made me lust for a Monaco lll !!! Did your order that in a burst?? I thought they only came in Red or Natural? 

You’ll have to let my know when the album/CD is out... I’ll take one!!

1 hour ago, Dutchman said:

Great song!!! Hard drivin rock rules👍  That just made me lust for a Monaco lll !!! Did your order that in a burst?? I thought they only came in Red or Natural? 

You’ll have to let my know when the album/CD is out... I’ll take one!!

Feynman sold me the MIII. He included a fish. So I'm forever blessed with good tone from this one. I don't know if it's a special order or not. I will post when the album is out!

You want feedback? How about AWESOME!

Good tight production. I love that MIII and how cool to see a P90 guitar throwing down hard rock.

Looking forward to the album.

I love the song, although did expect a guitar solo. Nice job! I want to buy the CD, absolutely. Please keep me (us) posted!

43 minutes ago, zorrow said:

I love the song, although did expect a guitar solo. Nice job! I want to buy the CD, absolutely. Please keep me (us) posted!

We had a solo. But changed that out when we recorded the song, to those melodic notes instead. It was a spur of the moment thing. I think it came out better actually, a little different.

On 2/24/2019 at 9:44 PM, Steve Haynie said:

That mic stand should not have been in the shot when the singer was playing the notes. 

Yeah. The guy who shot the video is a friend of the drummer. He likes our songs, so he did it for free. He's not a pro and we shot it in a few hours at our rehersal space. It's low budget, but it has energy. For what it is  I think it turned out great!  

Great song!  I like the decision to cut the solo, but hopefully there will be a few blistering ones elsewhere on the album.  looking forward to hearing more.

Love it! Great song! Pretty much unusual to see the Miii in rock context. 

Archived