Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Solid Rock-n-Roll. Physt me if I'm wrong.

On 2/25/2019 at 12:03 PM, BTMN said:

Then it disappeared because of his thread title. So here it is again. Rawk is Dead! Long Live Rawk!

Again...it didn't disappear.  He posted three nearly identical threads (including one duplicate of this one) within a several minute span and we consolidated into one thread.  The only thing that was deleted was the exact duplicate post that came 3 minutes after the first.   The decision had ZERO to do with the thread title, so not sure where that's coming from.  

3 hours ago, cmatthes said:

Again...it didn't disappear.  He posted three nearly identical threads (including one duplicate of this one) within a several minute span and we consolidated into one thread.  The only thing that was deleted was the exact duplicate post that came 3 minutes after the first.   The decision had ZERO to do with the thread title, so not sure where that's coming from.  

Yeah, I was blazed! :lol:

I did not see it anywhere and it was my thought ONLY that the title had caused that. I meant not harm or foul to anyone. I just liked the song and thought it had been tossed. That is on me. :)

2 minutes ago, BTMN said:

I did not see it anywhere and it was my thought ONLY that the title had caused that. I meant not harm or foul to anyone. I just liked the song and thought it had been tossed. That is on me. :)

It's so good it deserves to be posted three times. You go first.

Archived