Hamer Fan Club Message Center
Sign in to follow this  
Ting Ho Dung

Solid Rock-n-Roll. Physt me if I'm wrong.

Edited by Ting Ho Dung
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the tip.  I'd never heard of them before, but I like this cut, and downloaded several others offa iTunes that sound very promising.

• Thanks 1

I like it but that guy that is playing his bass so low is driving me absolutely batshit crazy!.. kinda reminds me of all the assholes who wear their pants hanging half way down to their knees

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Then it disappeared because of his thread title. So here it is again. Rawk is Dead! Long Live Rawk!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like it!! Good to hear some fuzz tones again!!! 

• Like 1

On 2/25/2019 at 12:03 PM, BTMN said:

Then it disappeared because of his thread title. So here it is again. Rawk is Dead! Long Live Rawk!

Again...it didn't disappear.  He posted three nearly identical threads (including one duplicate of this one) within a several minute span and we consolidated into one thread.  The only thing that was deleted was the exact duplicate post that came 3 minutes after the first.   The decision had ZERO to do with the thread title, so not sure where that's coming from.  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cmatthes said:

Again...it didn't disappear.  He posted three nearly identical threads (including one duplicate of this one) within a several minute span and we consolidated into one thread.  The only thing that was deleted was the exact duplicate post that came 3 minutes after the first.   The decision had ZERO to do with the thread title, so not sure where that's coming from.  

Yeah, I was blazed! :lol:

• Haha 1

I did not see it anywhere and it was my thought ONLY that the title had caused that. I meant not harm or foul to anyone. I just liked the song and thought it had been tossed. That is on me. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BTMN said:

I did not see it anywhere and it was my thought ONLY that the title had caused that. I meant not harm or foul to anyone. I just liked the song and thought it had been tossed. That is on me. :)

It's so good it deserves to be posted three times. You go first.