Hamer Fan Club Message Center
Sign in to follow this  
rugby1970

WTB - Pedals? Who's Got 'Em, I Want 'Em!

These are all great suggestions and pedals. The offers have been very generous but when I started this topic I decided that I would not pay more than $100 for an individual pedal ever again. So far that's been working out for me. Now I have several "boutiquey" pedals for sale and I'll post them soon in another topic.

Look at the Chicago Stompworks site...he offers great clones of classic pedals at good prices, great if you snag a plain aluminum enclosure for 50 bones.

5 hours ago, bubs_42 said:

Or you can just offer it to him via PM, for the price you want and take it from there. 

Thanks for pointing that out; that would have been the more appropriate route.  My bad.  Now I see he's saying he doesn't pay more than $100 a pedal and mine would be much higher than that so no need for any private messages.  I was able to delete that post.

Edited by tommy p
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, tommy p said:

Thanks for pointing that out; that would have been the more appropriate route.  My bad.  Now I see he's saying he doesn't pay more than $100 a pedal and mine would be much higher than that so no need for any private messages.  I was able to delete that post.

Which is why my sexy, all chromed-out HBE pedal is still with me!  ;)  :D

• Like 1