Hamer Fan Club Message Center

WTB - Pedals? Who's Got 'Em, I Want 'Em!

Look at the Chicago Stompworks site...he offers great clones of classic pedals at good prices, great if you snag a plain aluminum enclosure for 50 bones.

5 hours ago, bubs_42 said:

Or you can just offer it to him via PM, for the price you want and take it from there. 

Thanks for pointing that out; that would have been the more appropriate route.  My bad.  Now I see he's saying he doesn't pay more than $100 a pedal and mine would be much higher than that so no need for any private messages.  I was able to delete that post.

42 minutes ago, tommy p said:

Thanks for pointing that out; that would have been the more appropriate route.  My bad.  Now I see he's saying he doesn't pay more than $100 a pedal and mine would be much higher than that so no need for any private messages.  I was able to delete that post.

Which is why my sexy, all chromed-out HBE pedal is still with me!  ;)  :D

The criteria: not too expensive, no more than 4 knobs, no fru-fru nonsense, just a pedal - no accessories like a can opener, shoe buffer, mystery/magical Kryptonite chip, etc. Oh yeah, they can't be larger than, say, a pack of cigarettes; no aircraft carriers, please.

That;s from the original post. Sorry, if I'm a cheap ass Mo Fo. I find that when buying expensive pedals I almost never get my money back so it's just not worth it.

BTW CM, that is a rather sexy pedal.

On 5/21/2019 at 11:15 PM, gtrdaddy said:
On 5/21/2019 at 8:38 PM, Jakeboy said:

Rugby, what are you still looking for? Different dirt, modulation, verb...? A cool boost?

Fairy dust.

I'd reckon that I'm a-sellin' and not a-buyin' now, there Pardner.

Archived