Hamer Fan Club Message Center

FS: A.C. Rev Rock And Roll Still Gets Me High CDs

Anyone else?  This was a fun album to make... Right in my wheelhouse....70s guitar rock of various stripes......

@Jakeboy WOW! What a fantastic record, my Brutha! Extremely fun listen, righteous guitar licks, full of energy and excitement! Freaking love it! There were a few tracks that had a Jim Carrol Band vibe which is outrageously cool.

Fellas, get this album!

Let’s face it, often the CDs our buddies, local acts in our town, weekend warriors and friends of friends make are fairly worthless as far as listening enjoyment goes. We buy their CDs mainly just to be “nice” but listen to them once or maybe even twice never to be heard again.

Jakeboy’s CD is a total exception to that rule.

His latest album is REALLY good... I mean fugging GOOD!!!

Self promotion is super hard... I literally cannot do it for myself, yet I feel almost a compulsion to implore anyone who is a fan of 70s AOR electric-guitar-rock to give this latest AC Rev album a chance,

The songs are fantastic, it sounds great and the guitar playing is AWESOME!

Drums and vocals are really good too... this is the only CD I have been playing for the last two weeks!!

And thank you gtrdaddy...a musician can have no greater compliment...what we want is people to play our music and dig it....

On 7/4/2019 at 3:26 AM, zenmindbeginner said:

Let’s face it, often the CDs our buddies, local acts in our town, weekend warriors and friends of friends make are fairly worthless as far as listening enjoyment goes. We buy their CDs mainly just to be “nice” but listen to them once or maybe even twice never to be heard again.

Jakeboy’s CD is a total exception to that rule.

His latest album is REALLY good... I mean fugging GOOD!!!

Self promotion is super hard... I literally cannot do it for myself, yet I feel almost a compulsion to implore anyone who is a fan of 70s AOR electric-guitar-rock to give this latest AC Rev album a chance,

The songs are fantastic, it sounds great and the guitar playing is AWESOME!

Drums and vocals are really good too... this is the only CD I have been playing for the last two weeks!!

^^^^^

This!

Archived