Hamer Fan Club Message Center

What Makes This Song Great? Runnin' With the Devil.

I have seen that video before. I like the dry guitar on one side and heavy verb on the other trick.

i love the simple low E bass note that kicks it off.Nothing fancy....but it thuds and slams you like an elephant on your chest.

The groove. The pocket. All the feels. Whatever you want to call it. It’s fucking great. 

Great sound, the band has a certain confidence in the face of what was happening at the time,   Disco,  Linda ronstadt the eagles and their label who thought the pistols were gonna be the biggest thing ever when really they couldn’t keep it together for like a 13 day tour in the us.     And then they got this blonde Jim dandy looking motherfucker Who went from a dude his own band didnt even want to the singer of the biggest baddest band in the world.     he knew he wasn’t the best singer in  but worked really hard to get better.     Great backups and the dexterity of the solo/riffing.   Read a story about an unsigned vh opened for ufo (the kickass ufo with schenker) and the band got really shaken up by the sonic beat down from Vh.   

3 hours ago, sixesandsevens said:

I'll bet in it Rick Beato complains about his videos getting shut down despite fair use of clips from the song.  :)

I watched several of his videos yesterday. He mentioned in one (only one) that he couldn't play the whole riff because it may be taken down. I didn't realize that was a thing. 

22 hours ago, Ting Ho Dung said:

I watched several of his videos yesterday. He mentioned in one (only one) that he couldn't play the whole riff because it may be taken down. I didn't realize that was a thing. 

Beato said that within  the past week his channel was apparently whitelisted. Episodes that were taken down, such as ones covering songs by Yes and Queens of the Stone Age, were put back up. Now all 52 are available.

On 3/4/2019 at 4:00 PM, Dave Scepter said:

Meh, it's got a cool beginning and a great solo but a mediocre song compared to Atomic Punk, Ain't talkin about love, Jamie's Cryin, On fire & Ice cream man

Don't forget about I'm the One:

Archived