Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Best Reverb Pedal for about $100?

I'm looking for a reverb pedal for about $100. I have a Guyatone MR2 and really like it but I'm assembling another board and need a second reverb pedal. I like 'em simple, no more than 4 knobs, preferably less.

Thanks

5 minutes ago, rugby1970 said:

I'm looking for a reverb pedal for about $100. I have a Guyatone MR2 and really like it but I'm assembling another board and need a second reverb pedal. I like 'em simple, no more than 4 knobs, preferably less.

Thanks

I’m also looking for a reverb pedal so I’ll be interested to follow this thread. 

Why do you like the guyatone so much?  I’ve got a guyatone delay thst I like, had an old BOSS DD3 years ago before it stopped working. 

The Guyatone is easy to use, has a small footprint, only two knobs, very versatile with the switches and I can set it and forget it. Did I mention that it only has two knobs? This is the most expensive pedal that I own.

1 hour ago, gtrdaddy said:

TC HOF Reverbs sound great and are all over the place used for $80 +/-

This one was suggested to me by my brother a few weeks ago. Need to check it out. 

9 hours ago, gtrdaddy said:

TC HOF Reverbs sound great and are all over the place used for $80 +/-

The TC Hall of Fame mini (1 knob!) works well too, and has their TonePrint deal to download different sounds/types.

8 hours ago, hamerhead said:

The TC Hall of Fame mini (1 knob!) works well too, and has their TonePrint deal to download different sounds/types.

The mini is perfect for set-it-and-forget-it people like me. Use the TonePrint function to find a cool sound, more or less of it with the knob, and GO!

Archived