Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Hamer headstocks —pics of the ones your guitars feature

zorrow

1 hour ago, Never2Late said:

BCR Greg made that right?

Greg did the second repair. Murkat fixed it after UPS broke it - again - after that.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/20/2019 at 5:26 PM, kizanski said:

We're going to have to start at the 7th.

DSC_1381.JPG

DSC_1375.JPG

That guitar is just flat assed AWESOME!!! What are the boomers made of??

9 minutes ago, kizanski said:

No idea.  The custom order cert just says "boomer inlays."
@foodermon has this guitar now.

Black Mother of Pearl.

On 3/20/2019 at 5:26 PM, kizanski said:

We're going to have to start at the 7th.

DSC_1381.JPG

DSC_1375.JPG

Omg...  how have I never seen that guitar until now...?  Goddammit, I was off the forum for far too long. 

And now I need a clean pair of shorts. That’s just...  amazing...

Not many back side shots so I thought y'all might like this one. Shorty, Whackhead, Sherry Baby, and Mahstand3. While all are different from each other, they are all Standards. 2005 Mini Korina Standard, #0076, #0189, and '97 Standard. Note Whackhead has Treble side tuners from 3x3 Tuner sets. Paul told us at a gathering that was probably due to the use of what ws on hand more than a custom order to do them like that. Slight P.I.A. to remember to turn them the right way to tune. Coolest part about that one is Peter Fung has the one after it and Rick Neilsen's Mandocello is 4 numbers after.  :)

32219a.jpg

My '79 Sunburst. I went to my mailbox one day in 1981, and I found a letter from Hamer. Inside was a letter thanking me for buying a Hamer guitar, and as a token of their appreciation, they included this truss rod cover, with my name engraved. It just happened to be my birthday. How cool is that?

fmYVyjy.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 3/21/2019 at 5:49 PM, cmatthes said:

Black Mother of Pearl.

"That's Janet, Ms. Jackson, if your nasty".

On 3/22/2019 at 8:39 AM, BTMN said:

Not many back side shots so I thought y'all might like this one. Shorty, Whackhead, Sherry Baby, and Mahstand3. While all are different from each other, they are all Standards. 2005 Mini Korina Standard, #0076, #0189, and '97 Standard. Note Whackhead has Treble side tuners from 3x3 Tuner sets. Paul told us at a gathering that was probably due to the use of what ws on hand more than a custom order to do them like that. Slight P.I.A. to remember to turn them the right way to tune. Coolest part about that one is Peter Fung has the one after it and Rick Neilsen's Mandocello is 4 numbers after.  :)

32219a.jpg

Geez Gene, would you please buy a proper set of six-inline Grovers and quit flipping that mixed leftover righty set.

Archived