Hamer Fan Club Message Center

#84 Has Been Shipped!

Keoghpjk

WHOAH!!!

So, I’ve had some time with #84 and am not sure I can put into words how this guitar has captivated me. Others have been far more eloquent than I could ever be in describing the astounding craftsmanship, the flawless fit and finish, the feel and all the amazing attributes of Mike’s work. I can only add that I have never felt so comfortable with a new guitar so quickly. As soon as I pulled it out of the case it felt like I’d been playing this guitar for years. Acoustically it sounds full, rich and shockingly loud. I must have spent an hour or two with her before I remembered I should get some amps fired up. Every amp I tried worked like a charm with these pickups. Thank you JGravelin for making the best set of P90s I have ever had in a guitar! All in all, outside of the pickups and color #84 is basically the base specs for the DC model, yet there is no end of magic in those specs.

I want to get better pictures posted, but the lighting today is piss-poor. Hopefully the sun actually shines tomorrow. I guess I’ll just have to play #84 until then... and a bit of time planning my next order. 

21 hours ago, Keoghpjk said:

4CAD3824-1156-4CA3-ADBE-F65ABADED1F3.jpeg

I just may be getting a bit verklempt...

It's gorgeous...and a perfect hue. And now I'm getting a little verklempt. I'll give you a topic: Early Roman architecture--neither early nor Roman. Discuss. 

spacer.png

I managed to stop playing it long enough to get some quick pictures. I just can’t believe the artistry of that neck-heel blending! I also am amazed at how elegant the back of a headstock can be with the smaller tuners.

3A624110-3654-436E-9906-B24377AAE03F.jpeg

19461F88-9CAA-4490-8417-C6D91F959C79.jpeg

F5C5E13F-9A8A-43BC-8DBC-3058FEFD98B6.jpeg

A6D1374A-9625-4A34-94C0-F2339FA0B0A4.jpeg

F3DE670B-E2A0-4947-9B6B-C12734F981F0.jpeg

That is perfect.  LOVE that green...

Archived