Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Gravelin P90 set AlNiCo2, 7.8K Neck, 9.0 Bridge, black [SOLD]

Hey guys- anyone need a set of black soapbar Gravelin P90s?  Josh made these for me last year for a korina Special- they replaced a set of WCR P90s that I had in there, and when I sold the guitar, the buyer wanted the WCRs so I pulled them.  They are in great shape, only caveat being that I cannot find the set of springs and screws that Josh included with them (easily replaceable).  Vintagey, chimey, growly, 7.8K neck and 9.0 bridge, AlNiCo 2 magnets.  

I no longer have a P90 guitar to use these in or they wouldn't be up for sale.  The upcoming Shishkov in progress will have a similar set anyway so these are just sitting on the bench.  How about $110 shipped CONUS.  These are sold, thanks!

Fuck, I saw the title and thought about buying them to justify getting a p90 guitar in which to install them...

11 hours ago, JGravelin said:

Geo did you get these?

If you need new screws, springs/foam supports, get in touch. :)

Impeccable service from one of the best winders around.  I had these hard-mounted in that Special so never used the foam/springs/screws Josh sent.  I'm sure they're sitting under something somewhere. 😂

Josh, I'll be in touch at some point to talk about what we're going for with 0091.

13 hours ago, JGravelin said:

Geo did you get these?

If you need new screws, springs/foam supports, get in touch. :)

Josh is hooking me up with the mounting hardware for the P-90'S. 

Thanks Josh 👍 

Archived