Hamer Fan Club Message Center

#1: Warmoth Jazzcaster, Offset, Body what ever you want to call it. :) Another mutt I brought back from the dead, but I originally bought it just for the neck. So after fighting it for along time, i'm letting the body go. Some dings, some dents, some swirling, ect. But NO ABUSE ! :) Comes with a Black Guard and a Tort Guard that I made, and a 6 Saddle Bridge, Control Plate and I"ll also through in (because I don't need it) a Seymour Duncan STK3 Bridge pickup. 5.8LBS, if you look on Warmoths website or even Reverb, these can be 6 to well over 7LBS  $140.00 Shipped to your door. 

Comes with the both guards and I'll through in the Duncan Bridge Pickup STK3, if you want a more Alnico 5 Feel.   

oGNwtyRm.jpg
d75ytAxm.jpg

Fo8RUOBm.jpg
9c6E1aLm.jpg
KicB8icm.jpg
6tXmVHWm.jpg

Full discloser; I can't send messages to Bubs_42 this morning. ?????

And I don't want to be the cheap SOB down at the HFC that beat ya to death over that guitar body.

But you are offering it WAY too low.

Let me find out what's wrong with the chatter, and then maybe we can play Let's Make A Deal!

edit: Looks like I can message everybody around here but you. Not sure if it's a sign I'm not supposed to buy your stuff or if you got a closet full of messages.

If you want to send it to Alaska, get it touch.

D

3 hours ago, kizanski said:

STOP IT!!

hey!  I'm trying to help the man.

I'm sure there are plenty of HFC members who, like me, have a parts drawer sfull of pups, tuners , parts and the like that could go in there.   A neck lying around could be put to good use.  It looks like he did the hard stuff already.  The price is right.  Just sayin'...

1 minute ago, BubbaVO said:

hey!  I'm trying to help the man.

I'm sure there are plenty of HFC members who, like me, have a parts drawer sfull of pups, tuners , parts and the like that could go in there.   A neck lying around could be put to good use.  It looks like he did the hard stuff already.  The price is right.  Just sayin'...

Yeah, I'm one of them.
The "STOP IT!!" was for him.

Archived