Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Joe Bonamassa playing a Hamer

Very cool. He’s such a monster player. I need to check him out live next time he rolls through town.  

That use to be my Korina V.

Here is a shot of Joe comparing it to his orig '59 Vee (the garbage  bag V, for those that follow the LP forum) at soundcheck for his show in SF.  He used it onstage that same night.

Peter

JB warfield.png

11 minutes ago, HamStd said:

That use to be my Korina V.

Here is a shot of Joe comparing it to his orig '59 Vee (the garbage  bag V, for those that follow the LP forum) at soundcheck for his show in SF.  He used it onstage that same night.

Peter

JB warfield.png

I like his hoodie too, and he'll be back there again this summer! 😎

For some reason, YouTube links/videos no longer play when I'm here on my iPad. Does anyone else have this issue? I don't know if it's my iPad or an update to this site that's causing this issue. Anyhow, I'm sure it must be a cool vid.

21 minutes ago, RobB said:

Additionally, let it not be said that I’m not a bespectacled dork with an EVH hard hat at sound check. 

Remember when an overhead light fell on SRV's "#1" '59 Strat and broke the headstock off of it?
I'd wear a hardhat during sound check, too.  And possibly during the entire show.

41 minutes ago, kizanski said:

Remember when an overhead light fell on SRV's "#1" '59 Strat and broke the headstock off of it?
I'd wear a hardhat during sound check, too.  And possibly during the entire show.

Just ask Curtis Mayfield. 

2 minutes ago, kizanski said:

I can't.  The man's dead!!

If he only had worn a hard hat. Just sayin'....

Archived