Jump to content
Hamer Fan Club Message Center
Hamerica

Shishkov Book

Recommended Posts

I was perusing "The Ultimate" 

"An Illustrated History of Hamer Guitars" and I began to ponder if "Team Shishkov" had the foresight and desire to document the start up of Shishkov USA Guitars and create a book? 

best wishes,

Hamerica

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hamerica said:

I was perusing "The Ultimate" 

"An Illustrated History of Hamer Guitars" and I began to ponder if "Team Shishkov" had the foresight and desire to document the start up of Shishkov USA Guitars and create a book? 

Well, it took @serial 40 years to write that one, so maybe we'll see in 2055.
I'll be dead, of course, so happy reading!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that is a quite brilliant idea and I’ve a funny feeling there will be many more memorable guitars to come worthy of consideration.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kizanski said:

Well, it took @serial 40 years to write that one, so maybe we'll see in 2055.
I'll be dead, of course, so happy reading!

You and me both Kiz.  Hopefully Serial will not take 40 years....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hamerica said:

Hopefully Serial will not take 40 years....

When I first read that I saw, "Hopefully Serial will not make 40 years."
Thought that was a little harsh.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2019 at 1:14 PM, kizanski said:

When I first read that I saw, "Hopefully Serial will not make 40 years."
Thought that was a little harsh.

We are a tough bunch here.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many of the guitars mike has build have photos of the build process. I think any one that has got one made should put all of those photos on a flash drive/CD & keep it with the guitar, so future care takers of the instruments will know how much craftmanship when in to these fine guitar/basses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Coffee Table Book of the First 100! 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As long as 0099 is in there, I'm good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...