Hamer Fan Club Message Center

Unique Steve Stevens Collectors Item - Probably Hamer Custom Order $750

!!!!!!!!!   COLLECTOR ALERT COLLECTOR ALERT   !!!!!!

UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY

My guess is that these are genuine and very if not unique Steve Stevens Signature Stage underpants that were made for a hot Fuchsia Pink, that were worn during the recordings of White Wedding and Rebel Yell, and also Atomic Playboys, and the Top Gun Anthem.

I'm not 100% sure if they were made by Hamer USA, or one of Steves subsequent endorsement manufacturers - maybe even owned by the man himself - they are not marked with anything more than you might expect after a career of hot rocking.

I'm hoping Mike @Northfield can provide confirmation for this item of potentially historic status.

I'm ready to provide a sample for DNA testing from these pants to confirm authenticity.

The Ray Gun Logo looks original and has not been stretched too much.

They are size XS - so are the correct scale for the possible original owner.

They have a buttock-split-tanga rear - so it might be wise to wipe extra carefully after Hamering out an SS-number 2 if the buyer intends to use them as they were intended.

Gusset-wear is minimal, just a few marks around the Cowboy area.

I have heard that this model of underpants allows some selected muting effect of the guitar strings, my guess is obviously the G. 

The waistband is a very sporty racing checkered band - which is very Hamer - and there is a lot of life left in the elastic. 

These will remain very snug even under the most enthusiastic guitar slinging antics and you can be confident that your wang bar will not slip out of position, and you would assured of rocking out with you cock in - which is one of the prerequisites for a memorable performance as we all know.

Selling because I'm just not wearing them anymore, and didn't really bond with them (you'll be pleased to hear). So I want to sell them to someone who will apreciate them and wear them every day.

They deserve to be worn every day.

I'm asking what I believe is a very fair $750 excluding shipping and all other charges, interested in trades for three digit standards, and other historically important Hamer guitars. 

Oh, and CITES paperwork may be required due to residue of wood.

I'll probably Washburn them before shipping.

spacer.png

...Also, don't fucking low ball me.

...it's impossible to be low balled in these undercrackers....

Do they come in size:  "Middle-aged Overweight?" 

Asking for a friend.

19 hours ago, Bennyboy-UK said:

The Ray Gun Logo looks original and has not been stretched too much.

They are size XS - so are the correct scale for the possible original owner.

Selling because I'm just not wearing them anymore

My condolences to your wife! 

Archived