Hamer Fan Club Message Center

PSA Hamer Scepter

act fast!!! 1 other person has this in their cart

the publication says early morning :D

what an old trick :D

betwin nos.....if i had the money i will pay running jijijiji, u never know

42 minutes ago, Tortious said:

Thought you would have been all over that!

Definitely got my tail a waggin however, I have different interests nowadays and am on the selling side of the equation... which I'm finding is a hard addiction to crack... that being said, had that been a hardtail, I would have been all over it 😆

3 hours ago, Dave Scepter said:

Definitely got my tail a waggin however, I have different interests nowadays and am on the selling side of the equation... which I'm finding is a hard addiction to crack... that being said, had that been a hardtail, I would have been all over it 😆

You have a hard addiction to crack? My condolences.

I had a Scepter.  It was a nice guitar, just not me.  It would be nice to have it back, and then it was not me.  Those points are extra pointy with the body bevels.  You will injure a bandmate on a tiny stage.  You might poke a hole in the upholstery if you try playing on your couch.  Scepters are not meant for klutzy players. 

To be honest, I don't even

2 hours ago, Steve Haynie said:

I had a Scepter.  It was a nice guitar, just not me.  It would be nice to have it back, and then it was not me.  Those points are extra pointy with the body bevels.  You will injure a bandmate on a tiny stage.  You might poke a hole in the upholstery if you try playing on your couch.  Scepters are not meant for klutzy players. 

To be honest, I don't even notice the bevels or the points anymore... To me it's like playing a lightweight Standard with a maple neck and a ebony fretboard~ although as I get older, I'm considering putting tennis balls on the ends of the points... ya just might put someone's eye out with those things... plus it'll match the ends of my walker 😉

Archived